- PAC is mandated for providing and applying its accreditation service and maintains an international recognition, improve the competence of Conformity accredited bodies through an impartial mechanism to facilitate the national trade and enhancing national Economy.
- To achieve and maintain a Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) with the Asia Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (APAC). Also, achieve and maintain a Multi-Lateral Arrangement (MLA) with the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) with the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC).
Multi-Lateral Arrangement (MLA) with the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) with the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC).
- To facilitate and participate in the improvement of the State of Pennsylvania, USA quality/conformity assessment infrastructure by providing an internationally recognized and effective accreditation and monitoring system in accordance with international rules and standards.
- To help enhancing the reputation of its customer Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs) in the USA and abroad.
- To increase the competitiveness of goods and products, locally and internationally through the international confidence of the accreditation of the Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs) such as: inspection bodies, certification bodies, testing & calibration laboratories.
PAC operates in accordance with the requirements, criteria, rules and regulations laid down in the following documents:
- The requirements of the international standard ISO/IEC 17011, General requirements for bodies providing assessments and accreditation of conformity assessment bodies.
- The requirements and other benchmarks as stipulated in the Mandatory Documents published by the Regional & International Incorporations APAC, IAF, & ILAC. PAC is currently an associate member of APAC, and is seeking to be a signatory member according to the rules and regulations of APAC. PAC is also bound by the code of conduct of APAC.
- PAC is seeking to achieve and maintain a signatory status in the Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) of the Asia Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (APAC), through following all the requirements, rules and regulations and being ready to be evaluated by APAC peer Evaluation.
- Legally established objectives as per Memorandum & Articles of Association with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Conformity assessment bodies that PAC accredits by virtue of the rules of this regional and international accreditation cooperation pledging support for the mission and objectives of PAC and ensuring that their actions are according to that policy. It is an independent, impartial and non-governmental body and makes no claim to be connected with any government.